PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, April 1, 2017

It's FREEBIE Time Again at Pixel Scrapper

Time again to show off how much I've learned at Pixel Scrapper with another FREEBIE Blog Train offering. Pixel Scrapper is a free website where you can snag digital papers, elements, templates and so much more. If you join, you can grab up ALL the offerings in this bog train, and it is amazing! It's called RAINDROPS and RAINBOWS. Here's a preview of mine:
 I'm just a beginner and my kit is small. You should see some of the kits, and they're all free! Meanwhile, click on the button below to download my Mini Kit of papers. Don't forget to leave a little love to cheer me on my way down the digital path...

(UPDATED LINK)

7 comments:

ike said...

WoWza ! What fabulous pages. The colours are amazing :-)
I can't seem to download them :-(

RB said...

Gorgeous LoOking Papers BUT Cant Find Them???? Folder Is Empty Please Can You Help!??

Blanca B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blanca B said...

Hi!! your link isn't correct. The & sign has a mistake, Dropbox does not admit this symbol.

Thanks for all

muttidesaski said...

thank you ! it'is nice

Gala said...

Великолепно!!! Большое спасибо!!!

R said...

Thank you :)