PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pun Intended at Ike's World Challenge Blog

I love a good pun, the kind of one-liner or punchline that makes me groan out loud. I got so exited when I saw that the challenge theme this fortnight at Ike's World Challenge Blog was "Pun intended." So excited that I created not one, not two, but THREE punny cards for this challenge.
My first card showcases a digi image called Labrador Stick from Ike's Art Store. The sentiment reads: "A dog gave birth to puppies near the road"
 Get ready to groan---
Did I get you?! I hope so! Now it's your turn to hit us with a pun. You can find some great ones online, or make up your own. My favorite is this one:
The past, the present and the future walk into a bar...
It was tense.
Of course, that's the English Major in me. LOL
See you over at Ike's!!

1 comment:

ike said...

Hahahaha !! Excellent.. it certainly made me chuckle :-) Thank you for making this for me at IWC.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog