PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 15, 2016

New Challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

Mason jars are all the rage now where I live. You see them at restaurants, parties and stores. They're painted, be-ribboned and decorated.They hold flowers, candy, fireflies, jams and vegetables, and iced tea.
This month the challenge theme at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog is to create with a mason jar. There are quite a few fun and whimsical images at Scribbles Designs store, but you aren't required to use a Scribbles image for the challenge.
I used two images, Mason Jar (which is empty) and Crayons, which was a freebie on the challenge bog a couple months ago. After coloring three sets of the Crayons digi, I "placed"them in my jar and fussy cut the filled jar. Everything on my card is from my stash--the good news is I haven't had to go to a craft store in months as I have owed to use up my stash. The bad news is I haven't been able to justify going to a craft store in months... LOL
What will you put into your mason jar? Or how will you decorate your jar? What will you create this month for Scribbles Designs Challenge blog??


2 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

Love this Pat, fantastic idea to put those crayons inside! Perfect to make a label for the craft room or back to school card. TFS
Nick

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Pat... loving your design of the coloured crayons inside the mason jar.
Crafty hugs Diane Louise x