PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 15, 2016

Midway through Your Scrapbook Place January Challenge

My hubby's birthday is this month, so I created a birthday card for him.One of several I always make for him. He's turning 61 this year but he can still make my legs feel like jelly when he gives me that look. Not bad for an old guy, as he would say! LOL
Your Scrapbook Place blog has reached the midway point of its first challenge of 2016. Have you linked up your project yet? Robyn's Fetish is the guest sponsor, and she is offering a great prize for one lucky random winner. I colored my image from Robyn's Fetish with Copics. The image is called "Be Kind to Your Web-footed Friends." He reminds me of Ducky from the old cartoon show "Little Bear." My son used to be glued to that show. You can find episodes at Toonova.
Now that I've taken you down memory lane (or turned your kids onto a family values-based cartoon series), I hope you get some time to play along with the challenge. And as always, crafters, have fun!
Challenges I  am Entering:
Cute Card Thursday - Have a Bit of Fun
Inspiration Destination - ANything Goes


4 comments:

Veerle said...

This is such a fun card. Thank you very much for entering it into our challenge. Please come and join team Jess again in our january 29th challenge. Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner Challenges

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely fun card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Deb said...

Love this, what a great sentiment!
Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx

Unknown said...

Cute duck, very fun card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! Sara DT