PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 28, 2015

Anything Goes with SLS Lines and the Outlawz Greetings Challenge

It's my favorite theme time at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenges--Anything Goes!! One of our sponsors is SLS Lines, and their Etsy Store is full of gorgeous images to color and create with.
My card features an image called Air Fairy. After I colored and fussy cut her out, I discovered a Tim Holtz Idealogy Cabinet card that I covered with shimmer paper (in teal, my fave color). I found a leftover piece of beach scene paper and embossed my sentiment onto the front, where my fairy is hovering in the clouds. To create the look of soft movement, I added  few pearl leftover flourishes around her. All that was left to do was add a shimmery border to the bottom of my card, and a soft dove for good measure.
What will your project be? The sky's the limit with just a few guidelines: make sure to use a sentiment or quote on the front of your project, and link up your project post (not your whole blog), making sure that you didn't post it before the start of the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge.
Other than that, the world is your oyster, and the DT look forward to seeing what you create!

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awesome Pat! Love the way you did this fairy, be sure and enter her in the SLS Lines contest over on the YSBP blog before the close of business today! Cheers, Holley

Rannah Romps said...

I like the fairy you have on this one. Nice Card