I created it for the Path of Positivity's January challenge, whose theme is GENEROSITY. One of our monthly sponsor's is IKE'S ART, whose image, "New Baby," I used here. I put a base of matte medium and yellow and pink tissue papers.
I printed Ike's digi image and colored it with Copics: R00,11; YR00; E31,95 and Spectrum Noir PL1. I fussy cut the image (isn't it darling?) and adhered it to my canvas with Mod Podge. The sentiment is a mix of glitter alphas and Stickles.
I played with leftover lace, sequins, flowers, buttons, stickers and ink until I got the effect you see above. Need a little positivity in the New Year? Wander down the Path of Positivity-whether you need some positive words, some creative inspiration, or a chance to win great prizes from the following sponsors:
· Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
· Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
· Five digital images from Digi Stamps 4 Joy, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
· One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
· One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.