PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 19, 2013

Blessing Tree by Judith Hart

Squigglefly has released some awesome digi images this month!  One of them  is called "Blessing Tree" by new Squigglefly artist Judith Hart.

I used Judith's new image on my card today.  It meets the guidelines of Squigglefly's new challenge this week:  Use twine, ribbon or floss.

I used several pieces of leftover patterned papers to form a frame for my Copic-colored image.  The only embellishment on it is the leaf peeking from behind the image.

Of course, on the remainder of the card, I tied my baker's twine.  I have a lot of twine but have never really used it much-just don't know what to do with it.  So I think I'll go over to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog to get some inspiration.  Maybe I'll soon be running short on twine!!

Use your twine while you have some, along with a Squigglefly digi image, like Judith's Blessing Tree, and join the challenge--you could win free digis this week!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Love your coloring - the big of highlighting you did really adds so much! Great job Pat!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very cute Pat, lovely work for the challenge this week. Cheers, Holley

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Your card is wonderful and lovely.

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous Pat!!