I have been so busy lately, that my craft room has suffered almost irreparable harm in the form of this that and everything else thrown all over the place. I have had to clean off my desk in stages. I finally found the top! And so I created this altered notebook. The pad of paper is 5x8. I used DCWV Green Stack papers as well as embellies, except for a small piece on the inside, where I added a leftover piece of vellum to tone down the blue of the two-pocket folder I used.
I have a crop coming up at the end of the month, and am getting layouts together for that. So I may make some new cards and an altered piece or two, but no new pages until the crop. Of course that doesn't include my 365 Days of Me album. I have been able to keep up to the day with my album, and am proud of it. I relish the day a year or two from now when I crack it open and rediscover what the year 2010 placed on my plate!