This is from one of those "pass it along" emails I often get. I think it's good enough to share here:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees & plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't worry over things you cannot control; invest your energy in the present moment.
13. Don't over do it; keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time; you already have all you need.
18. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
19. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
20. Realize that life is a school & you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum; the lessons you learn will last your lifetime.
21. Smile and laugh more.
22. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...
23. Call your family often.
24. Each day give something good to others.
25. Forgive everyone for everything.
26. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
27. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
28. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch. Life :
29. Do the right thing!
30. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
31. GOD heals everything.
32. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
33. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
34. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.