PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Day 6 Holiday Crafting & Decor -

 

Last summer a neighbor had her tree cut down and I asked the tree cutters for a chunk of one of the branches about 14 inches or so. He put it in my car for me, so I didn't realize how HEAVY it was until I took it out and put it into my garage. Soon after, my next door neighbor (who owns a chain saw) cut my log into 1 inch circles for my crafting. I finally was inspired to use the first piece.

I had bought an acrylic deer from my local Dollar store and had a stash of bottle brush trees stored away, so inspiration took a woodland turn. After painting the center of my wood circle white, I used hot glue to adhere my trees and deer.  


Challenges I am Entering:
Country View - Anything Christmas
Do-Al(l) Creative - Winter Wonderland


3 comments:

GerJanne said...

Hi Pat,
your creation is marvelous! And nice to have a neighbour who's helpfull.
Thanks for joining us at DAK.

Doris Klein said...

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

rachel said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx