PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Exercise?!! Not Me

How is everybody dealing with Covid-19 and its demands on society? My daughter just got back from road trip, passing though states where NO ONE wore masks, inside nor out. She is isolating in the basement for another week before she shares her breathing with me. The basement is made up for her to be comfortable - TV, fridge, microwave, bathroom - but it gets lonely, for both of us. Can't wait until she "returns" to me.
Meanwhile, I've started creating cards again. It looks like the repercussions from this virus will continue for months. So I need to revamp my outlook and plan a couple more months ahead. I'll be sharing my goals and expectations with you in a later post, but for now I colored up an image I had already printed to make today's card.
It's one of those unusual fold, slanted cards. I actually created 2 different cards with the same paper that I cut on the diagonal. My image is a digi from Ike's Art called "Basket Case". I thought this kitty's expression worked perfectly with my sentiment. On the inside, another sentiment asks "Meow's it going?"
 It will go into my box saved for neighbors and friends, to keep their spirits up. Every other week I deliver handmade cards to a few neighbors, since we can't really socialize. In fact, it's time to pass out a few more...

CHALLENGES I AM ENTERING:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ANything w/a Critter Goes
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - NOT Square!
Crafty Creations - ANything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything w/an Animal Goes
Creative Moments - ANything Goes
Show Us Your Pussy Cats - Furrything Goes


3 comments:

Furrbster said...

Haha I love this!

Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx