PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 15, 2019

One Last Card

This month is crazy busy,  but I still wanted to let you know that the 12 Months of Christmas has one last challenge for 2019.  The guest sponsor is Scribbles Designs, and I used a digi image from the store called #0133 Melting For to create my card.
Actually, the DT has this month off, but I wanted to feature a card using our sponsor's image. My card was originally posted in January of 2017. I printed my word art image onto colored cardstock, using papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
Of course, to qualify for the store gift certificate from Scribbles Designs, you will have to create a new holiday card. Just link it to the 12 Months of Christmas blog, and good luck!

1 comment:

Margreet said...

Lovely card with a beautiful sentiment!
xxx Margreet