PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, June 1, 2018

Make It Masculine at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

Last month at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, crafters were asked to "favor the feminine." This month the challenge theme is to "make it Masculine." I've been creating Thank You cards recently, and I am still a few short for an event I held recently. I got creative with a Scribbles digi image called #F 117 Life PreserverI used Photoshop to create a scene from a photo of myself and a digi paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. After printing it, I colored my life preserver with Copics and added a few coastal bird 3D figures embellishments. The border is a digital element from Pixel Scrapper Melo Vrijhof's That Teenage Life Kit. 
 The scenic paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles is from her Chasing Rainbows Paper Kit.
My three photos are of my card folded, standing open and flattened open. And yes, I didn't have a more appropriate photo of myself, so that is a bottle of wine in my hand as I "flounder in the sea." Anyway, I know just who to send this card to...

There are two weeks left to link up your card or project, whether you create with the optional theme or not. Hope to see you at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!!



No comments: