PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Every-bunny Hop on Over to Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

Time again for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. The theme this month is "BUNNY HOP." There are several cute and whimsical images at the Scribbles Store that tickle my tail, but the one  I chose to create with is probably my favorite. It's called Bunny Joy
After printing and coloring my bunny, I kept a large portion of the white cardstock with which to frame him. I almost always fussy-cut my images; honestly, this is as far as my CAS style goes. I placed him on patterned paper, added a border of  glittery ric rac, and topped it with a bow.
My eyes hurt to see all that white space, so I tossed a few jeweled flowers on to break it up.
So as far ass the challenge at Scribbles Designs goes, every-bunny should have a BUNNY featured on their cards. Let's HOP to it, because I can't wait to see your projects!
HOPPY crafting - I'll see you there!

No comments: