PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Unearth Hidden Treasures at Ike's World Challenge Blog

Time for a new challenge at Ike's World Challenge Blog.  Everyone loves to find treasure, am I right? Scratch off a lottery ticket and win $5, find a couple bills in your the pocket of a pair of jeans you haven't worn in  while, etc.
What about the hidden treasures that are right in front of you, but you haven't discovered them yet? I just realized that I depend A LOT on Pinterest for recipes, crafty inspiration, quotes for cards, ideas for canvases,etc. In fact, I could spend hours (and I have) on Pinterest, adding to my (already bulging) boards. They really should put a limit to how many pins you can put in a board. Maybe that would lessen the addiction.
That's right, I said it. I am addicted to Pinterest. How many are with me? Anyone willing to admit they spend way too much time looking and not enough time doing??
So today for my DT make, I created a card that not only shows the hidden treasure that I crave, but the action I need to set me free. I truly need a Pintervention...
My card fits perfectly in with the optional theme at Ike's World Challenge Blog of Hidden Treasures and Desires. Of course, mine is not quite hidden. The digital image I used is one of my favorites. It's called Shhh and you can find it in Ike's Store. I love her hair. Every time I color her up, her hair is totally different. I have fun with it.
Anyway, the challenge runs for four weeks from today, and the winner receives an Ike's Art store certificate. So if you like her, you can buy the image Shhh with that certificate. Of course, you can't win it unless you're in it, So go create something, and have fun!

1 comment:

ike said...

LoL - I must admit I don't use Pinterest that much. I think I have a board but not sure if I have anything on it hahaha

I really love the colours in this piece and especially her blue hair :-D
Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC :-D

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog