PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Beccy's Place Sponsors the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge This Month

Warm weather has finally set in the Chicagoland area, and I'm ready to soak up some sun, watch the butterflies float past me and drink gallons of iced tea. This attitude of mine inspired me to create a card with summer days in mind for my DT make at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenges this month. The challenges run monthly, and those who participate will receive the featured image each month. June's featured digital image is from Beccy's Place and is called "Gran's Chair Summer."
I set my scene by recycling the front of an old card received from a friend. After extending my card front so that the rocker wouldn't be smack in the middle of the flower garden, I colored two images so that I could pop a more detailed coloring on top of the other using dimensional dots.I embellished simply with a few of those butterflies I had mentioned above, as well as a few sequins.
My sentiment continues inside along with a stray butterfly. Now it's your turn to create and link up for your free digi image. And as always, crafters, have fun!
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - Choose 1 of the 4 Elements (I chose EARTH because "it laughs in flowers" -Kahlil Gibran)

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Pat thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful image! Very nice work! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Gale said...

This is a lovely card Pat. Love the peaceful scene. Thank you for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Beautiful scene! That is a wonderful project! So well done! Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT