PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, December 14, 2015

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree with Rick St Dennis and the Outlawz Greetings Challenge

The days are counting down! Just eleven more days until Santa shows everyone if you've been nice or naughty. While Santa, I'm sure, is so very busy getting ready for the big night, he still takes a break now and then to "Rock around the Christmas Tree" with Mrs. Claus. LOL

Today starts a new challenge over at the Outlawz Monday Greetings blog. The theme is to put some music on your project, and this week's sponsor is Rick St Dennis. 

I played with this cute Christmas image called Christmas Couple
After coloring with my trusty Copics, I fussy-cut the couple out and placed them, well, not under the mistletoe, but close enough. Everything on my card is leftover from last year except for the image. I think I have enough stash supplies left for another year of crafting without buying anything new!! Yikes, I need to join a twelve-step program. Maybe I'll head a new chapter of Crafter's Anonymous. If not, I'll just have to enable some local crafters by giving my stuff away!
Meanwhile, back at the Outlawz, we'd really like to see your "musical" projects this week. Carve out some time to craft and join us as we head into Christmas. 
Challenges I am Entering:
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Fussy & Fancy challenges - Happy Holidays


3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Theresa said...

this made me smile :). thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great image! Thank you for joining us for Decembers challenge over at Craft for the Craic. Best wishes for the new year!