PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas game at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Blog

I just wanted to take a moment and invite you all to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Quest going on at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Blog. She did this game last year and there's lots of chances to win free digital patterned papers. 
Each day from Christmas Day through the 5th of January there is a simple task to do in order to earn a holiday-themed paper.  If you enjoy working with digital papers, this would be a great way to add some new holiday themed ones to your collection. 
Since this is a busy time of year for most people, anyone who participates will have plenty of time to complete the quest as she will accept answers up until January 12th, 2016.
If you are interested, you can find all the details for day one by clicking HERE to start from the beginning. Then for day two, click HERE, for day three click HERE and for day four click HERE.
Here is a preview of the papers from the first four days...
                 

There will be eight more papers offered over the course of the remaining days of Christmas.  The task for each day will be posted at 5pm Central Standard Time.
I hope you'll consider playing along. You will see me there each day!! I like FREE!!!

2 comments:

ike said...

YaY !!! I am playing along too - I did it last year and it is such good fun :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Ah thanks darlin'. I appreciate the shout out! Now I gotta get back to emailing out the papers to the players!