PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, July 20, 2015

Midway Through the Path of Positivity Challenge

 The Path of Positivity  challenge blog offers a positive spin on the value of sharing, along with a challenge that has reached its midpoint. You still have some time to share a card, a layout, a mixed media piece, a photo, even a pondering about sharing and how it has positively affected you or can positively affect others. Whether you share memories or greetings with others, please join us in this month's challenge.
I thought of my girlfriend when I created this card. I've known her since grade school and we recently got together at our high school reunion. We were inseparable until her family moved away before our senior year. We must have spent half the time at the reunion sharing memories of school, scouts, and sleepovers.
I used a Limited Runs digi image called Tea Party for my step card. It seemed to set the right scene for the theme of sharing. After coloring the image with Copics, I popped it onto my card and used butterflies from K&Co, cat & dog stickers from Sticko, and ribbon bows from Wild Orchid. Patterned papers came from my stash box, which shows very little signs of emptying out, although I pull from it daily. I have not bought new paper for the whole of 2015!! But I have shared my papers with a little girl I met at work who loves to craft, and with the vacation Bible School team for prayer flags for their crews. So, it's  win-win situation in my craft room today!
Why don't you share your project with us at the Path of Positivity this month?
The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
  • Three images of the winner's choice from Fresh Brewed Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • A $10.00 gift certificate from Limited Runs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • One digital designer paper (made to order in a couple different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on the start, midway, pondering or top picks post for Challenge #28.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.



No comments: