PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Found a Happy Place


Today I decided to create a scrapbook page for my last guest DT project for DeeDee's Digis. I have had a lot of creative fun while playing with some awesome image sets. Everyone who participates in their progressive challenges has a chance of becoming a Guest DT member. AND when you use the digi of the month, you will receive next month's digi for free!
Pictured above is my hubby during our road trip vacation to Siesta Key back in 2009. We tried Siesta Key again this Spring, but only my daughter and he enjoyed the vacation. I ended up with acute bronchitis and a sinus infection the day we got to our luxurious condo on the beach, and spent most of the time in bed.
I created this page using the following in Adobe Photoshop:
Elements from the following DeeDee’s Digis sets:
Monkey Business/ Paper Dots patterned paper
Beachy State of Mind/4 pre-colored images & sentiment
Christmas Grunge Textured papers/Royal Blue & Chocolate Brown
Button 2
Elements from Mischief Circus:
Rucola Designs freebie/Summertime poster
Clipart:
Newsprint Butterfly
Palm tree
Challenges I am Entering:
Anything But a Card challenges - Anything Goes (no cards) 
Allsorts challenges - Add a Butterfly
Splendiferous Creations - B is for...(Beach)




3 comments:

ike said...

Such a great page :-) I remember when you got sick on your Hols - what a complete disaster for you :-(
Lovely photo and I really LUV how you put that together :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

brenda said...

A lovely layout for our butterfly theme, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

SonjaN said...

What a lovely page!