PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

365 Days of Fun!


I just finished a New Year's present for my daughter-in-law.  I started it before Christmas, but because it uses 12 layouts plus some additional embellishing, it took me longer than I thought it would.
I made her a calendar for 2013.  Each month shows off a layout.  Some layouts already have photos on them; others are open and ready for new ones.  She's a scrapbooker, too, so there might even be a page or two that she can work "from the first layer of cardstock up".  I wanted something (besides my son) to remind her of me and the fun we have together when we craft.  Here are some more pages from the calendar:



Now that it's finished, I wish I had made two of each page, so I could keep a calendar for myself!!  Oh, well, live and learn!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

What a fantastic project Pat! I have just been scrolling back and forth to look at each month again and again. Really amazing job!

nwilliams6 said...

Great idea for a very cool present - love that you made it so personal!