PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just celebrated my birthday and I had to "Get Ogre It!"


Hello, my name is Pat, and I am addicted to… Card Challenges!!! Challenges are fairly new to me, just started in earnest this year. One of my fave challenge blogs is Hambo Stamps. Their Hoedown is just too much fun to pass up! And everyone is a winner when you enter the challenges, as they send you a free digi image for the next challenge!
This week’s challenge is to use any Hambo image, with one of their sentiments, AND to distress your project.
Did I mention I am addicted to distressing? I love to ink edges, and one of my fave lines of papers is Core-dinations! Give me a sanding block and an ink pad and I am in Crafting Heaven!
Card Details:
Image & Sentiment: Hambo Stamps
Papers: Core-dinations Teal cardstock, Black cardstock from WalMart and Rummage sale patterned paper find
Copics: G00, BG10, BG72; C1, C3;100; E35, E71; BV00; RV09
DieCuts: Nestabilities Scallop Ovals and QuicKutz Flourish
Distressing: Sanding Block and Black CTMH Ink Pad
Glitz: CTMH Liquid Glass and Black & Fuchsia Stickles
Embellishments: Cloud Nine Design Black Grommet; generic plastic spider; black shoe lace, generic google eyes
The Hambo sentiment is on the scallop tag that pulls out from the card’s pocket. It says: “Get Ogre It!” And I know the perfect OGRE to whom I will send this birthday card!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love it...You do awesome work!

Silli said...

hehe, this is so funny, love your card, great coloring!!!