PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Easter Bunny is Coming to Town


...and with him are all the lovely Easter cards I made for friends and family! For my inspiration, I went to the Crafter’s Companion Blog to see their April challenge, and was awed by the Design team’s cards. Their challenge this month is to incorporate flowers into your project, as well as using a Crafter’s Companion product. Since I don’t own any of their gorgeous images (yet), I had to stick with the basics - Copics and Stickles – until I can get my hands on some of their fabulous images to color! The challenge runs until the last day in April, so you can join in the fun and be inspired if you click HERE.
Meanwhile, my card details:
Papers: DCWV patterned paper stack and leftover scraps
Colors: Stickles Cotton Candy; Copic RV09 (I do love to ink my edges. I even distressed the bows with my Copic pen!)
Embellishments: Everything is leftover stash and rummage sale finds, including that cute bunny image, although I did add some glitz to his nose and ears!
Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdowns is challenging you this week to add
Sparkle and Bling to your artwork. Their sponsor, The Greeting Farm, is giving away your choice of one 4x6 stamp set.
The Crafty Pad
The theme for this week is EASTER and their sponsor is JOANNA SHEEN.

Don’t forget to send your friends and family cards to let them know that some bunny loves them!!!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great card. Nice to see 'different' colours from the norm. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Marlene said...

So cute!

Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog!

Khristen said...

What a cute little bunny :) Love your card, thanks for joining in at the Crafter's Companion challenge Blog :)

xoxo

Maggie's Crafts said...

So pretty!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

Maggie
x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fun card! Thank you for joining us at the Crafters Companion challenge blog!

AmyT said...

Great card. TFS & good luck on the challenge.

D said...

What a fun Easter card. Love the gorgeous flowers you added. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog.