PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chocolate Mountain

I had some leftover Hersheys paper and time to color a Tilda, so I came up with this bright colorful card. I used pop dots on a couple chocolate bars as well as Tilda to give it some dimension, although you can't really tell in the photo. The green polka-dotted paper in the background was a leftover, too. The cherries on Tilda's dress have been red stickled, and I used Liquid Glass on her shoes. The inside of the card is decorated, with the stamped sentiment "All you need in life is a friend who has chocolate". So true!

5 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

What a great idea!!! Tilda is living my dream right now...a mountain of chocoalte with me on top! LOL! Terrific card!

Vivi Casale said...

WOW, what beautiful card this is with the chocolate bars with Tilda sat on it!
Great idea!!
your card is awesome!
xxx
Vivi

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute! That mountain of chocolate looks so real! YUMMY! Super cute card, Pat! Chocolate, polka dots, and Tilda....How could you go wrong?? I love it! hugs!

Ila said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!...what an amazing idea...and So Creative!!...Hugs,Ila

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gotta love Tilda on a mountain of chocolate! You did a great job!
Huggies ~
Sharron