PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 29, 2023

Got a Request to Create some Zen ANimals

     

My neighbor has a young girl who loves art, and loves to come over and create art with me and her mom. She saw my art journal was filled with Zen doodles that included one of a turtle. She asked me if I could draw some animals.  The phot above is of Poe's Raven. Edgar Allen Poe is one of my fave writers. The poem "The Raven" is well-known by fans. I think my ravens look cuter than the one he writes about...
Below, I drew some very extinct animals - Dinosaurs!! I had fun with this one, and wanted to give a her a group of assorted dino's. I decided to create a message for each of my pages. The first is a quote from Poe's famous poem. The second is just something I think everyone should adhere to. Don't you? 


No comments: