PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Anything Goes at Catch the Bug


This month the challenge theme at Catch the Bug is ANYTHING GOES! I'm still working on my Christmas cards, so my project features two holiday-themed images from Bugaboo: FURBAC Front Steps & BUGCAT Christmas Topper.
To give my card dimension, I printed my image three times. After coloring my front door scene, I used dimensional tap to add two extra Copic-colored images of the cats. I also colored and cut out an extra door's ribbon.
Once the card had all its layers, I added papers to frame and embellish it. I added a few sparkly snowflakes and a row of jewels, with a sentiment sticker on the door to finish off my holiday card. I can't believe I'm so close to reaching my holiday card stash goal! A special thanks to Bugaboo Stamps for offering a Christmas in July daily challenge last week. I won some awesome digis from the store!
Challenges I am Entering:
 Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
12 Months of Christmas - Sparkle, Glitter & Bling
Crafter's Castle - AG w/optional Any Occasion (Christmas)
My Time  to Craft -  Christmas in July
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Critter Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Animal Goes
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Sheepski Designs - Animal Madness

7 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pat! Darling Bugaboo creation with the cutest, most colorful mischievous group of party goers! Love your card! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

The Craft Princess said...

Absolutely fun Christmas card!!! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- love this Christmas scene you have created! Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!

Lisa J said...

Love this, it is such fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Sari / Granne said...

Ohh, what a fun, cute and colorful card. Thank you for joining Sheepski Designs -challenge.

Jen Leeflang said...

What a super fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
Jen L
Bugaboo DT