PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Limited Runs Progressive Challenge on Facebook

I just discovered the Limited Runs Progressive Challenge. Of course, this is Challenge 10, and it ends on December 13th and it's the end of the year. I hope there are more!!

Meanwhile, I used this cute digi image for a new Christmas card. I've pretty much devoured my stash of cards for the holidays, and have to build it up again for next year. I tried coloring the image with colored pencils today instead of my Copics. Not very vibrant, but it still looks good, I think. The kitten looks so cozy, I used a sentiment stamp I've had for years on the card. I also dug up an embossed white-core piece of cardstock, and one last piece of  some patterned scrapbook paper. I added the bow (Martha Stewart) and Skittles from my stash. 2017 was supposed to be the year I used up my stash,and honest, I haven't bought anything new except for adhesives (I'm dying here, people). But my stash looks just as huge as it had last Christmas. I believe I have been a scrap hoarder, and will never get a chance to buy new at the just-opened Michael's store near me. (sigh)
Back to Limited Runs
You do have a few more days to get in on the progressive challenge. If you don't have this particular image, you can buy it at the STORE for only $1. Create with it and post it on the Limited Runs Fan Page and the next challenge you'll get a new image FREE! (I love free, don't you?)

What are you waiting for? Chop, chop, crafters. Only 4 days left to join in the fun for this challenge! Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
A Gem of a Challenge - ANything Goes Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes

1 comment:

Babs said...

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar, with your beautiful card, hope to see you again next time. Merry Christmas
Hugs Babs x DT