PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 11, 2016

Let's Go Fly a Kite with Kitty Bee Designs

Today brings a new challenge to the Outlawz Monday Greetings. This week's sponsor is Kitty Bee Designs, and I got to play with this cutie called Panda with Kite. I say play because after coloring it with Copics, I popped it onto a scene I created in Photoshop. The theme this week is "Let There Be Sky."
My card uses:
Image from Kitty Bee Designs (Panda with Kite)
Papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Glitterati Paper Kit (gold) and Chasing Rainbows Patterned Paper Pack (sea)
Elements:  Fence from Rucola Designs Our House Elements 1, Shell from Rucola Designs Summertime Freebie, Boat and Glitter overlay #9 from Krysty Scrap Designs
Sentiment created in Word from the song "Let's Go Fly a Kite" from the movie Mary Poppins using Speedball #3NF

No comments: