PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Day, New Card


Found this image in a pile a swapped images and wanted to see if it made me sneeze! No I'm not crazy, I have pet allergies and try to steer away from all things animal. My allergies extend to many flowers, and can you believe it, I took an oil painting class and all my canvases looked good, except for the flowers. It has to be psychological as well as physical, don't you think?!
Anyway, my daughter gave her stamp of approval on this card. She said she liked the way I colored the dog and cake. High praise from my artiste! I made this for her boyfriend of eight months--his name is Fabio.
So I've entered it in the:
Copic Creations Blog challenge this week, as well as
My Time To Craft Challenge Blog #95 Extra Special Challenge (see here at: http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-95-xtra-special.html

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card, I love both the paper and the image!
Brilliant!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at MTTC this time
Chrissie